The Moland House

Built by John Moland around 1750, this house was used by General George Washington as his headquarters in August, 1777 prior to the Battle of Brandywine. General Washington first met the Marquis de Lafayette at this location. This historic site is managed by the  Warwick Township Historical Society.

The Thompson-Neely House

During Gen. Washington's winter encampment along the Delaware River (now Washington Crossing), this house was used as an army hospital.

McConkey's Ferry Inn

From this inn, General Washington made his decision to cross the Delaware River on December 25, 1776 to surprise attack the British who were located in Trenton, NJ.

The John Kenderdine House

Located in Horsham Township, Pennsylvania, this antebellum style home was built in 1859 by John Kenderdine.

Hope Lodge

Built between 1743 and 1748 by Samuel Morris, Hope Lodge is considered an excellent example of Georgian architecture. Located in Ft. Washington, PA, this historic site is administered by the PA Historical and Museum Commission and The Friends of Hope Lodge.

New Hope and Ivyland Railroad Train Station

New Hope, PA

Whitemarsh Memorial Park

Horsham, PA

The Keith House

Located in Horsham, PA, construction of the house was begun around 1722 for Provincial Governor of Pennsylvania Sir William Keith. This historic site is administered by the PA Historical and Museum Commission and The Friends of Graeme Park.

St. Matthews Lutheran Church

Perkasie, PA

Cabin Run Covered Bridge

Plumstead Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania

Moods Covered Bridge

Perkasie, Bucks County, Pennsylvania

Bryn Athyn Cathedral

Bryn Athyn, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania

Glencairn

This castle-like home located in Bryn Athyn, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania was built between 1928 and 1939 by Raymond and Mildred Pitcairn. The house is now a museum of religious art and history.

Tower of Chimes

The 172-foot Tower of Chimes is the centerpiece of Whitemarsh Memorial Park, Horsham, Pennsylvania. Designed by Paul Philippe Cret, this photo is a detail of the main entrance.

Back to Top